Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bacon And Cheese Breakfast Pizza


Ingredients:
1 9" single-crust pastry 
1/2 pound bacon; cook -- crumble 
8 ounces swiss cheese -- shredded 
4 eggs 
12 ounces sour cream 
2 tablespoons fresh parsley -- chopped 


Roll pastry to fit into a 12" pizza pan. Bake at 425~ for 5 minutes. 
Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust. In a bowl, beat eggs, sour 
cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes 
or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned. Yield 6 main-dish or 18 
appetizer servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment