Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Cajun Deviled Eggs




6 large hard-cooked eggs , peeled
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
½ teaspoon cajun seasoning or ½ teaspoon creole seasoning , divided lettuce leaf
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley


Directions:
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Transfer yolks to a bowl; add mayonnaise and Cajun seasoning; mix well.
Pipe or spoon filling into egg whites.
Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
Place eggs on a lettuce-lined serving platter; sprinkle with parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment