Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hobo Potatoes


Ingredients
2 lb. bag frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted.
1/2 cup ranch dressing. 1/2 cup milk.
As much shreded cheddar cheese as you like. 
If you have some sour cream throw a bit in.


Equipment
Aluminum foil or Dutch Oven


Instructions
Mix all ingredients then wrap (individual servings) in foil two times, put in campfire
20 minutes or so,untill tender. 
Or spray dutch oven with oil pour potatoes into hot oven, add extra cheese over the top bake about 30 min or so until tender and cheese is melted over the top.
Eat with dinner and reheat leftovers in the morning with your bacon and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment