Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ben and Jerry's Orange Cream Dream Ice Cream




INGREDIENTS:
1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups heavy or whipping cream
3/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup half and half


DIRECTIONS:
Pour the cream into a mixing bowl. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more. Pour the half and half and whisk to blend. Add the juice concentrate and vanilla and blend. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment