Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Boston Market Macaroni & Cheese




3 cup dry spiral shaped pasta – cooked al dente, drained
2/3 cup Milk
1 lb Velveeta cheese – cubed small
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
Salt and pepper to taste


In a double boiler over gently simmering water, add milk, cheese, mustard powder, turmeric, salt and pepper in that order. Stir with whisk until melted and smooth. Mix pasta into hot cheese mixture until combined.


6 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment