Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Outback Garlic Ranch




1 TBS Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing powder
(you can find packets in the salad dressing aisle)
1 Cup of Mayonnaise: the Real Stuff
1/2 cup Buttermilk
Plus some regular milk to make right consistancy
3-4 cloves fresh garlic (grated)
Dash of Garlic Powder
Cayenne to taste (I used about an 1/8 of a tsp)
Fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)


Mix all the ingredients together. I added some skim milk (maybe 1/3 cup or so) to mine because it was really thick with just the buttermilk. You can leave it out if you like yours thick. Allow dressing to set for at least an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment