Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits

2 cups bisquick 
2/3 cup milk 
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 
1/2 cup butter or margarine -- melted 
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 

Heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft 
dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cooking sheet. 

Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder. 
Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment