Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Garlic Cheese Grits




1 cup grits
3 1/2 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
1 stick of butter
1 package garlic cheese
2 eggs (plus enough milk to make 1 cup)


Cook the grits according to directions. When done, add the butter and the garlic cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Measure 2 eggs in a measuring cup and fill up with milk. Beat together and add to grits. Pour into buttered casserole and bake 350 F. for 30 minutes until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment