Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Homemade Italian Vinaigrette Dressing




Yields: 1 quart


1/2  cup of red wine vinegar
1 1/2 cups of olive oil or vegetable oil (or a combination)
2 large cloves of garlic (crushed)
3/4 Teaspoon of salt
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1 Tablespoon of minced parsley
1 Teaspoon of dry mustard
1/2 Teaspoon of dried basil or oregano


Combine all of the ingredients in a large jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well. Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment