Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Creamy Garlic Dressing



Ingredients

1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 egg yolk
salt

Directions

In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, garlic powder and egg yolk, then season to taste with salt. Whisk until well-blended and creamy. Chill dressing in refrigerator until ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment