Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Owl's Eyes



1 (11 ounce) package Hershey's Hugs chocolates
1 (16 ounce) package M&M's plain chocolate candy
1 (16 ounce) bag pretzel rings

Directions:

Preheat oven to 200 degrees farenheit.

Unwrap Hugs and place them on a cookie sheet.

Line it with waxed or parchment paper for best results.

Place a pretzel around the hug.

Don't worry if it doesn't drop to the base of the hug.

Bake for approximately three and a half minutes.

Immediately place an M&M in the center of the Hug and press down slightly to flatten.

Cool.

Place them in refrigerator to speed the set up process.

No comments:

Post a Comment