Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Easy Mac and Cheese



Ingredients

6 tablespoons butter
1 lb macaroni, uncooked
2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
4 cups cheddar cheese
1/2 gallon skim milk

Directions

Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Put butter, salt, and pepper in 13x9 pan. Place in oven to melt butter.
When butter is melted, add uncooked macaroni. Toss to coat with butter.
Cover buttered, uncooked macaroni with all of the cheese.
Place pan on a cookie sheet and place on rack in middle of oven.
Pour milk over noodles/cheese.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Cool for about 10-15 minutes until set.

1 comment:

  1. Try this one, my Dad doesn't care for mac & cheese,
    but he tried it and loved it!

    ReplyDelete