Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Indian Corn Casserole



3 eggs, well beaten
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp. sugar
2 c. (1/2 lb.) shredded sharp process cheese
2 (1 lb.) cans whole kernel corn, drained (4 c.)
10 slices (about 1/2 lb.) bacon, cooked and crumbled

Combine eggs, flour and sugar and beat well. Add shredded cheese and corn. Stir in about 3/4 of the bacon. Place mixture in ungreased 10x6x1 1/2 baking dish. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serves 8.

1 comment:

  1. I've made this recipe for several holiday dinners and work dinners. It's always a hit. I hope you all enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete