Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Quick Homemade Vegetable Soup


Ingredients

1 (14-1/2 oz can) stewed tomatoes, undrained
1 (8 oz can) tomato sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups water
1 beef bouillon cube
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp oregano

Directions

Combine all ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Delicious, quick and easy. You can add cooked beef, ground or steak, rice, celery, cubed potatoes or other veggies for a more filling meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment