Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hamburgers with Sauteed Peppers and Onions



Hamburger patties 
Green peppers, coarsely chopped 
Onion, coarsely chopped 
Butter or oil 
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, Spicy Seasoning Salt or any seasoning of your choice

Cook the hamburgers as desired. Meanwhile, heat some butter or oil in a large skillet.
Add the peppers and onions and saute until caramelized.
Season to taste.
Serve the pepper mixture over the hamburgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment