Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler

INGREDIENTS

4 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
Ice cream or whipped cream


Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, gently toss peaches and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Turn into slow cooker.

In medium bowl, gently beat Bisquick mix, sugar and milk with whisk until blended. Pour over peaches in slow cooker.

Cover; cook on low heat setting 3 hours or until cobbler is set in center.

Serve cobbler with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment