Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Vitamix - White Grape Peach/Strawberry Sorbet

white grape peach concentrate (thawed), enough to cover the blades
whole banana
5-10 baby carrots
6-8 frozen strawberries
1 ½ - 2 cups of ice

Load machine in the order listed above. Choose “Frozen Dessert” setting. Turn on and use tamper to get desired texture. If still spinning like a smoothie, add more ice. If it turns out too thick, run it longer and use less ice next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment