Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chicken Salad


2 1/4 C. cooked, diced chicken 
2 1/4 C. cooked mini shell macaroni 
2 C. seedless green grape halves 
4 hard cooked eggs, diced 
1 (8 oz) can pineapple tidbits, drained


Dressing:
1 C. mayonnaise 
1/2 C. sour cream 
1/2 C. whipped topping 
1 T lemon juice 
1 T. sugar 
salt to taste 
1/2 C. cashew pieces 


In a large bowl combine the first 6 ingredients. 
Combine the first 6 dressing ingredients and whisk till smooth. 
Pour over salad; toss to coat. 
Chill at last 1 hour. 
Fold in cashews just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment