Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ore-Ida Bagel Bites



6 mini-bagels (split in half)
3/4 cup of pasta sauce (I love Emril Agassi's)
3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese 
1/2 cup of pepperoni, chopped
Italian seasoning


1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Take a large baking pan and cover with foil.  Use cooking spray to grease.
3. Split each bagel in half on the foil
4. Cover with pasta sauce (I use 1 1/2 teaspoons per bite)
5. Cover in cheese (1 - 2 tablespoons)
6. Sprinkle chopped pepperoni or other toppings on bagel
7. Dash italian seasoning on each bite
8. Bake 9-11 Minutes, then put on BROIL for the last 2 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment