Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chili Rice Casserole


3 cups white rice , cooked
1 cup cheddar cheese , shredded
½ cup onion , chopped
1 (19 ounce) can chili
¾ cup Fritos corn chips , crushed


Directions:


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a saucepan, heat chili until warm.
Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and spread rice in even layer on the bottom of the dish.
Top rice with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion and then chili.
Top that with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion, and crushed corn chips.
Bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment