Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Layered Lettuce Salad


Do not stir or mix ingredients. Layer in a 9x13" pan.


1-2 heads lettuce, tear into small pieces 
1 pkg fresh spinach, tear out rib stem and tear into small pieces 
6 hard boiled eggs, sliced thin 
1 bunch chopped green onions, thinly sliced 
1 lb bacon, fried crisp, drained and chopped 
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen peas, defrost and drain on paper towel 
1 large green pepper, chopped fine 
1 c real mayonnaise 
2 c sour cream 


Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.


When ready to serve, remove cover and sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.


Cut into 12-14 squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment