Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Olive Salad


1 cup drained pimiento-stuffed green olives,
coarsely chopped
2 - 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 ribs celery, finely chopped
1 Tbs extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp hot red pepper flakes, or to taste
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste


Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine. Refrigerate
covered for at least 2 hours, and up to 2 days before serving at room
temperature. Serves 4 to 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment