Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tuna Noodle Casserole


1 (6 1/2 ounce) can of your choice Tuna Fish
1 (10 1/2 ounce can of cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup


1 cup whole milk
1 cup bread crumbs
8 oz. egg noodles


Cook noodles in salted water; drain and set aside.
Place tuna in a bowl and lightly separate. Stir in soup and milk. 
Mix well with 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs. Stir in noodles.
Put in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top.


Bake at 375° F. for thirty minutes.


Note: Stir in leftover veggies if you like or frozen peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment