Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Easy Potato Soup


Potatoes
Onion
Salt
Pepper
Butter
Milk (can use powder milk)
Garlic Salt (optional) 




Peel and dice potatoes


Dice onion then boil potatoes and onion together until potatoes are fork tender


Drain half of water and replace with milk


Add butter, salt,pepper and a pinch of garlic salt to taste


Cook until hot.  Soup is done and add crackers.


This is great on a camping trip, or surivialist situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment