Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Foil Wrap Cobbler




Pie filling (Any choice)
White or yellow cake mix
Pats of butter or margarine


This is a beginner recipe that adapts the time-honored dump cake to foil.


Place several tablespoons of pie filling on the foil, then top with cake mix and pats of butter. Fold the ingredients into the foil and place on the grill. Cook about 10 to 12 minutes on one side, then flip and cook another 5 to 10 minutes.  Simple,easy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment