Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Homemade Cucumber-Buttermilk Dressing



Yields: 1/4 cups


1 cup of buttermilk
1/4 cup of grated cucumber
2 Tablespoons of minced green onions (white and green parts)
1 Tablespoon of Dijon-style mustard
2 Teaspoons of minced fresh parsley
2 Teaspoons of lemon juice
1/4 Teaspoon of dried dill
1/4 Teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper


Combine all ingredients into a small bowl with a tight lid. Stir or shake well. Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment