Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easy Jello Desert




Ingredients


1  (3-oz.) pkg. raspberry jello
1/2  pint (1 cup) whipping cream
1  pint (2 cups) fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped


Directions


Prepare gelatin using speed-set method as directed on package. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
Meanwhile, beat whipping cream in large bowl until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold set gelatin into whipped cream. (Mixture will look speckled.) Gently stir in strawberries. Store in refrigerator.


Light and easy!  Your family will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment