Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ice Cream In A Bag


Ingredients


Small zip-lock bag 
1/4 tsp. vanilla 
1 tbsp. sugar 
1/2 c. milk  (1/4 milk - 1/4 half&half)


large . zip-lock bag:
3 tbsp. ice cream salt
Ice
Put small bag into large bag, and shake (rocking works better) until thick. 
Be sure to wipe salt water from top of small bag before opening, so it won't mix with ice cream.


Equipment
For each- 1 pint size ziplock freezer bag 
1 gallon size zip-lock freezer bag 
vanilla 
sugar
milk or half & half
ice cream salt and ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment