Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 Minute Pizza




Ingredients:


1 pkg. pita bread
1 can spaghetti sauce
1 cup grated mozzerella cheese
1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
Any other toppings as desired



How to Prepare:


Cut pita in half and spoon spaghetti sauce into pocket spreading evenly. Add mozzerella and pepperoni and any other "toppings" you wish.

Wrap in heavy duty foil and place in coals. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes on each side. (You just want it to get warm and to melt the cheese. For really hot coals this is plenty of time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment