Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Green Bean Casserole





1 can cream of mushroom soup, 10 3/4 ounce


4 cups cooked green beans


1/8 teaspoon pepper


3/4 cup milk


1 1/3 cups fried onions


Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup of the fried onions.


Bake for about 25 minutes at 350° F. Top with the remaining 2/3 cup fried onions and bake about 5 more minutes, until onions are lightly browned.


Serves 6.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this tonight ! Lovely ! Your all Healthy Recipes are delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

    ReplyDelete