Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Creamy Ham and Potato Casserole



3 cups frozen potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers (from 28-oz bag)
1 1/2 cups Green Giant® frozen cut green beans
1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded American cheese (2 oz)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup with 30% less sodium

Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix all ingredients; spoon into baking dish.
Bake about 1 hour or until bubbly and hot. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Makes 4 servings (1 1/4 cups each)

No comments:

Post a Comment