Welcome

Welcome to my recipe blog. If you love down home country cooking then you'll find a home here. I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as I do. I also have some great survivalist and camping recipes. Check them out. Please feel free to comment, and if you've tried a recipe, I'd love to hear how it turned out.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

EASY ROAST BEEF POTATO CASSEROLE

1 pkg. Hungry Jack Hash Brown Potatoes

2 c. (8 oz.) shredded cheddar or American cheese

1 tbsp. instant minced onion or 1/4 c. chopped onion
2 c. milk

12 oz. can roast beef with gravy or 1 1/2 c. cut-up beef and gravy

10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup

4 oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using 1 tablespoon shortening or butter,

grease 12x8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole.

In large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well. 

Pour into greased dish. Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment